• Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K

Discuss PM's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tony_b

I have sent several Pm's to Gasman and 1 to Croppie today but neither have got back to me, is there an issue with my Pm's?

Great, many thanks.. I wasnt sure my message were getting through. I will leave it with you.

Cheers

I have sent several Pm's to Gasman and 1 to Croppie today but neither have got back to me, is there an issue with my Pm's?

its showing you have sent me a pm but its not showing me your message,saying that i work so dont see them until late

its showing you have sent me a pm but its not showing me your message,saying that i work so dont see them until late

That's why I thought I would put a message up on here, I had a feeling that my message were not getting through properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PM's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I am new to the industry and would value any help that can be sent my way. đź‘Ť
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is when the neighbours roughly started. Severn Trent were doing bits and bobs out in the street back then but this is probably a coincidence. Our water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock