Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing News and Plumbing Articles - POST YOURS FOR FREE! in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbing News | Plumbing Articles - Plumbers News and Articles for Professional and DIY Plumbers Alike​

We thought we'd start getting involved in being a general plumbing news outlet for the plumbing industry.

plumbing-news-forum.PNG

The above is our old Sponsors News and Offers forum, converted into an articles forum setup. If switched all threads over to articles and will be making them all look a bit snazzier.

But this other forum, that's now empty, needs Plumbing News posting in it.

What's Involved in Posting Company News or Plumbing News to PlumbersForums.net then?​

• Register for your free PlumbersForums.net Account
  • Edit your details in your account options (not required but handy as it leaves an about us bit under your article - that can include contact details and a bit about your company etc)
  • Then simply Post to the Plumbing News forum category - FREE OF CHARGE
  • Your post can include One Link to your company website
  • But it can include as many images and downloadable PDFs and you can even upload your videos direct to the thread (rather than hotlinking to Youtube - but you can do that too if you wish)
  • Make sure your 'Article' is at least 4 paragraphs long
  • Try to regularly post more news, as this will help all of your new articles to rank in search engines - One per month would be fine eventually but posting several on your first visit would be welcomed as we need to populate this area.
You can see the

Reply to Plumbing News and Plumbing Articles - POST YOURS FOR FREE! in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock