Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing jobs going about in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of any plumbing jobs or companies taking on round the Windsor or heathrow area, willing to be a plumbers mate or trainee as i want to get back into it. cheers guys

See if you can find out who`s holding the contract on Windsor castle, warning wouldn`t waste your time if you have "history" as you will be vetted in detail. ;)

What would be the best way of trying to find out the contractors ? should be alright had a CRB check for the last role i did

Does anyone know of any plumbing jobs or companies taking on round the Windsor or heathrow area, willing to be a plumbers mate or trainee as i want to get back into it. cheers guys
You could also check to see who has the contract for the MOD houses down that way. I worked down there a while ago. Was loads of work back then. It used to be Hudson’s but think they went bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing jobs going about in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Hi, we've had our central heating system put back into the ground after all the pipework being in the attic. I don't know anything about plumbing so I paid up when the job was finished (£1000) my husband and father in law came home and were not happy with the pipework! The pipes are way above...
Replies
Views
Is being a plumbing lecture really as bad a job as some say. I am still keen to give it a go. See them advertised quiet abit. Has anyone done it before?
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock