Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing installation in my van in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey,

I'm located in Paris. forgive my average foreign English.
I'm about to install all the plumbing in my van. I'm new to this. I'm wondering if I should recapture the used water from the sink and the bathroom and reinject it into the flush tank or do nothing and waste that water.
Also, since I wont be getting water supply from the city I dont really know if the absence of pressure will be a problem. Has the storage water heater pressure on the output ou shall I connect a water pump there ? shall I add a water pump on the input too ? The water tank might be placed on the roof so therell be a natural flow downward due to gravity. Now say I decide not to recapture the used water from the sink and the shower what's the point of having a grey water tank cant I just redirect all used water to the black water tank along with the used water from the toilet ? It may cause me to drain the filthy tank more frequently but still
What about the toilet ? Will there be water stagnating in the bottom on that bowl or it stays just dry ??
I told you i didnt know much

Attachments

• plomberie_van.png
    plomberie_van.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 6
You can do but you have to make sure that water is clean and no particulate/ bits in it eg food stuff etc

And there will be water in the toilet as it creates a trap to stop any smells etc (from a normal drainage system )

Reply to Plumbing installation in my van in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock