Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing in a washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Need to plumb in a new washing machine. The room has a sink and toilet one one side, and at the other end of the room, enough space for washing machine and dryer to sit next to eachother. The main waste stack is right next to where the machine will sit

So, I need about 5m of copper pipe routed from under the sink, up to the ceiling, and over to the other side of the room. And, a hole cut into drywall and waste water pipe plumbed into the main stack

Solder joints and elbows for the bits of copper that are on show

The rest (behind the machine) will be covered by some cupboards which are yet to be built, so can be less than perfect

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from a local tradesman!

Best wishes,
George

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Plumbing in a washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before the kitchen sink taps) to feed the dishwasher and washing machine is it worth fitting a isolation valve with a built-in check valve? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock