Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing in a washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Need to plumb in a new washing machine. The room has a sink and toilet one one side, and at the other end of the room, enough space for washing machine and dryer to sit next to eachother. The main waste stack is right next to where the machine will sit

So, I need about 5m of copper pipe routed from under the sink, up to the ceiling, and over to the other side of the room. And, a hole cut into drywall and waste water pipe plumbed into the main stack

Solder joints and elbows for the bits of copper that are on show

The rest (behind the machine) will be covered by some cupboards which are yet to be built, so can be less than perfect

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from a local tradesman!

Best wishes,
George

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Plumbing in a washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock