Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing for dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

komori73

hi i have moved in to a new house and I am trying to sort out the dishwasher and washing machine.the two are going next to each other and I know the previous owner did the same.the problem is the waste pipes.bolted to the wall is a single waste pipe which you can feed either washing machine/dishwasher pipe into but not big enough for both.do I need to connect both the dishwasher pipe and washing machine pipe into some kind of connector to make a 2 into 1 pipe ?thanks

Where are those located kitchen or utility room ? If kitchen you can connect both underneath the kitchen sink

You want one of these.

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/washing-...g&gclid=CKSYhpn34scCFUFmGwodI8gKnA&kpid=81000

But only if wm & dw located in the kitchen otherwise I'd do in a different way

I'd go with a new sink trap McAlpine Appliance Trap 40mm White | Traps | NoLinkingToThis
And two jubilee clips

Or if possible fit two stand pipes McAlpine Appliance Trap 40mm White | Traps | NoLinkingToThis
If there is no sink available and theres enough Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing for dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before the kitchen sink taps) to feed the dishwasher and washing machine is it worth fitting a isolation valve with a built-in check valve? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I move the pipe up vertically, the issue goes away. The dishwasher is new and was installed a few months ago. Looking at the pipe on the wall it...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock