Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Course Videos and Plumbing Training Videos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Some Plumbing Course Videos and Plumbing Training Videos from our video area of the forum.

We will populate this thread with some more plumbing videos once we have added some to our video area. You're welcome to head to the plumbing training videos area yourself to add your own videos, or view other peoples training videos.

Please Help! Whats The Latest Gas Textbook for NVQ Level 1-3

Hi I am new to the forum, this is my first post. I apologise if its in the wrong thread and if its been answered.

Can anyone please advise me what are the recruitment cycles assuming there is a general one for the sector, so that I do not waste time.

Any practical advice will be appreciated.

Also what is the current gas textbook for NVQ Level 1-3?

Please send me a link with the cheapest price
GetAttachmentThumbnail
(just left college, money is a bit scarce) or the ISBN number.

Note:

I have been to a trades job fair and applying the advice to get a level 1 diploma in gas:

1 for developing myself and thus proving to an employer I am not wasting time, focused and most importantly want to go into this sector so hopefully,

2 I will be first on the pile to start an apprenticeship.

Thanks

Reply to Plumbing Course Videos and Plumbing Training Videos in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock