Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
plumbing apprenticeship

Hi I am looking for a plumbing apprenticeship, I have been in college for 2 weeks doing city and guilds level 2 diploma but have been told that I need a plumbing apprenticeship to complete the course I have tried 52 companies for one now and still no one is taking on. So if anyone is will to take me on or knows anyone who will in the the Mersyside area please ring me on 07870 909335 I would be so great full. I did my work placement as a plumber and loved it.​

i know :( i think im going to have to work for free i just want to pass this course, im not that bothered about the money

So does this mean you did a full college diploma in 2 weeks at college? Took me
4 years one day a week! I migh have read it wrong
though

Can you see how your government is supporting & promoting the apprenticeship system ?? O' no that was if you wanted work in retail, silly me.

No what i mean is that i have been in college 2 weeks now and love it, i have been told that i need an apprenticeship to complete an NVQ to complete the course im doing, but i cant progress on to level 3 if i don't get an apprenticeship. The course is until June 2013.

And leakeee i just spent a full day with the yellow pages ringing every plumber in Mersyside for an apprenticeship.

Oright ok mate. Mine was 2 years level 2 and 2 years level 3 + acs

DTG plumbing do you know anyone who will be kind enough to take me on, i do not have a lot of experience but i really do want to learn. I did my work placement as a plumber and enjoyed it. I have great attendance and never late, i have been CRB checked as i am a level one coach in fishing. I am only 16 and live in St Helens. I have passed my level one diploma in construction this consisted of bricklaying, joinery and Painting and decorating.

No sorry mate. I have loads of people asking every month but I kjust don't have the work to go at unfortunately otherwise I'd love more employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock