Search the forum,

Discuss !Plumbing apprenticeship please read! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevenstutter

Hello my names steven stutter i live in hertfordshire, cheshunt and i have just fineshed and passed my plumbing lvl 2 course at Ck assessment's in nazing i am just looking for work as an apprentice and that it wouldn't be to far to travel as i am only 16 and cannot drive at the moment please contact me on my mobile number:07856208672 or on my home phone: 01992 425 365 or if you have no way of contacting me by mobile send me a message on this or to my email :[email protected] if you have any work i will be willing to work for you and we could talk more about it if the opportunity is there for me thankyou.:D

Although I'm way out of your area in Scotland, I wish you the very best of luck in getting that apprenticeship and I hope that an opportunity presents itself soon. At least your trying hard to find a job, unlike a lot of the kids here, who are happy just to sit on the dole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to !Plumbing apprenticeship please read! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock