Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing apprenticeship or just on site experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joenewland22

hi there im 22 and looking for apprenticeship or just on site experience in the kent (dartford) or essex area im currently at college studying level 1 but im ahead of where i should be on the course so doing odd bits of level 2 work
i have laboured for plumbers in the past which is why i decided to train as a plumber
i have a full clean driving license
if you think you could help or even if you know anyone that could help that would be great
thanks
joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing apprenticeship or just on site experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock