Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers wanted in London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello guys. New to forum so first time posting. It might be a long shot, but due to huge increase in work I am looking to get other plumbers on board. Not sure if anyone be interested but I thought I would ask. I am fully experienced and equipped and been in the trade for 12 years and always worked on my own but now the work just flooded and I unfortunately sometimes have to turn down the work which I hate to do. I am based in west London but the work is all over the place.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi there,

This may not be what you are looking for exactly but I am looking to partner with an experienced plumber to build a business with a team of subcontractors.

I have done this previously with success, unfortunely the partnership ended (fortunately very amicably) due to my partners personal circumstances. Point being, I have a great business model including a proprietary web/mobile app and associated automation that lets certain parts of the business run themselves. I'd be very keen to put the system into place again with the right person.

The division of labour would see yourself as the director off the tools and providing your technical plumbing, gas & heating expertise whilst I manage the following;

Web & Mobile app
Branding
Digitial marketing
Website/SEO/Social media
Direct marketing
Payroll/CIS/Pension
Bookkeeping
Administration
Customer service
New business

I live in West London too so feel free to reach out if your are interested in having a chat.

Hi there,
I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily.

In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance and repairs on mostly domestic properties. I have a CSCS card academically qualified as a Civil Engineer (Career Change).

I am seeking new work opportunities which will allow me to broaden my existing skill set, ideally looking to assist on installs which will help me complete my Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing and Heating.

Feel free to contact me at
[email protected] if you feel I could be of assistance.

WPJ Heating is your go-to choice for plumbing services in the London area. With their team of experienced plumbers, they provide top-notch solutions for all your plumbing needs. Whether fixing leaks, installing new pipes, or handling boiler repairs, WPJ Heating has got you covered. Their professionalism and attention to detail ensure that every job is done right the first time. Don't hesitate to contact WPJ Heating if you're looking for reliable plumbers who deliver high-quality workmanship.

Hi RomanEmpire,

I'm a recently qualified City and Guilds Plumbing and Heating with level 2 NVQ based in South East London. I've done a year on site doing new build flats, first and second fix, and smaller domestic jobs here and there.
I'm looking to find other people to work with and am very interested in coming on board.
Cheers
Mary

Hi,

Looking for work around London.

I'm 35 and have been plumbing for 5 years now. Been mostly working on new builds sites in Canary wharf, Dolphin Sq. Pimlico and more. I have experience with 1st fix, 2nd fix. Fitting water heaters, indirect cylinders and SVP's etc. I have aspirations to become a heating engineer in future. I have qualifications and CSCS card. I have a portfolio I can send if requested.

If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Tom.

Reply to Plumbers wanted in London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock