• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Plumbers wanted in London area in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

RomanEmpire

Hello guys. New to forum so first time posting. It might be a long shot, but due to huge increase in work I am looking to get other plumbers on board. Not sure if anyone be interested but I thought I would ask. I am fully experienced and equipped and been in the trade for 12 years and always worked on my own but now the work just flooded and I unfortunately sometimes have to turn down the work which I hate to do. I am based in west London but the work is all over the place.
Any advice would be appreciated.

PlumbingLondon

Hi there,

This may not be what you are looking for exactly but I am looking to partner with an experienced plumber to build a business with a team of subcontractors.

I have done this previously with success, unfortunely the partnership ended (fortunately very amicably) due to my partners personal circumstances. Point being, I have a great business model including a proprietary web/mobile app and associated automation that lets certain parts of the business run themselves. I'd be very keen to put the system into place again with the right person.

The division of labour would see yourself as the director off the tools and providing your technical plumbing, gas & heating expertise whilst I manage the following;

Web & Mobile app
Branding
Digitial marketing
Website/SEO/Social media
Direct marketing
Payroll/CIS/Pension
Bookkeeping
Administration
Customer service
New business

I live in West London too so feel free to reach out if your are interested in having a chat.

Reply to Plumbers wanted in London area in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net