Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers mate looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, ive recently just completed a city and guilds level 2 plumbing course, i am now looking to gain experience in the trade. Is there anyone in the london or surrey area willing to take me on as a plumbers mate? Thanks.

Hi, ive recently just completed a city and guilds level 2 plumbing course, i am now looking to gain experience in the trade. Is there anyone in the london or surrey area willing to take me on as a plumbers mate? Thanks.
If you have a driving licence this will help, if not make this your immediate target. A driving licence is more valuable than any degree. Centralheatking

Reply to Plumbers mate looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock