Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers/Fitters WANTED in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking for a number of Plumbers/Fitters who have CSCS cards and are adept with screwed copper piping and solder experience.

This is 3 month contract positions working in the building services sector on schools, colleges etc.

Locations available: Manchester, Preston, Blackpool and Lancaster.

Rate are up to £20 an hour.

If interested please email me on [email protected] or contact us on 0161 818 2553

Reply to Plumbers/Fitters WANTED in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips...
Replies
Views
Eddy varela
E
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Afternoon lads and lasses i need a plumber fitter for a weeks work in Essex starting this Thursday. With potential for on going works Only requirements are you have have your own tools, can get to site, have a cscs card and aren't a complete ninny! If you're interested either pm me direct...
Replies
Views
G
Hello, I am 17 years old and looking to become a plumbers mate/ start an apprenticeship, I can sort out my own transport from 5-10 miles away from my town (Stevenage) I have a CSCS card and am willing to start work whenever possible, I am currently not in college atm so can do a lot of hours...
Replies
Views
Gmoore98
G
G
Hi I'm Jamie I'm looking to get on with a plumber/heating engineer in Huddersfield/Halifax area. I'm keen as mustard to learn this trade, I have a little basic experience with soldering and bending copper pipe, threading steel pipe, using fixtures and fittings, working sheet lead and welding...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock