Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Where is it and how to I get a key? :smile5:

Although someone in the Arms will be able to tell you better then I can.

100 posts and be able to prove you are working in the industry

Post a pic of your water regs card or g3 card or gsr card in a private message to a moderator. Or link to your website. There may be other acceptable ways

If I was a nit wit, would I be able to do this! :banghead: (might be funny if you watched house of fools)

I can do that and give you a monkey.... this plumbers arms better be good :smile5:

Good ;)

How many guys do you have on for you now martin?

your websites pretty good :)

Good ;)

How many guys do you have on for you now martin?

your websites pretty good :)

not enough to make my life simple!

Glad you like the website, it took long enough to get done - 7 months of back and forward emails... I just have to find time to remember how to add things to it when I can :confused5:

Glad you like the website, it took long enough to get done - 7 months of back and forward emails... I just have to find time to remember how to add things to it when I can :confused5:

i don't think any business is ever simple is it?

gas safe and oftec or are you only plumbing?

I mainly carry out electrical work, but lots of plumbing work comes my way. Some of it is done in house, some is subbed out. Any gas work that comes through I sub out or just pass on, depending on the customer.

I have though about both gas safe and oftec, but to be honest, I struggle to keep on top of the work I have now. I cant see any benefit yet of increasing my workload!

Yes!
As the arms already has a mascot.Croppie's informed me I've to be granted a posthumous entry into the plumbers arms:)

Yes!
As the arms already has a mascot.Croppie's informed me I've to be granted a posthumous entry into the plumbers arms:)

Ok. Sounds like a good deal. Get your next of kin to send in a copy of your death certificate and we'll stick it on the wall :)

Shame croppie can't get you a key

I've heard there's not enough wenches to go round, as, after a few ales, King Billy thinks he's Game of Thrones , four wenches at a time ,Tyrion Lannister.

tl.jpg

ah wetdrip lol lol that is awesome !!!!!!!!! he should change his avatar to that

Last edited by a moderator:

that at is a snazzy web site I must say. Drive past you all the time by you I mean your house.

Either that or I'm raiding his mrs, had to lay low from yours for a bit you came home early last week and nearly caught be balls deep

Either that or I'm raiding his mrs, had to lay low from yours for a bit you came home early last week and nearly caught be balls deep

I thought there had been a funny smell in the house, I just assumed that is was cause the windows hadn't been opened for 2 weeks!

Where are you then mate? Are you on the same road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock