Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers and gas engineers needed in north london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loucas

DELTA are looking for experienced plumbers and gas safe qualified engineers in north london to cover residential boiler installations, repairs, services, landlord gas certificates, water softeners, nest thermostats & general plumbing maintenance's.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome to post as many jobs as you wish here. :)

Thanks

That's very good, handy for guys in the London area, used to get a lot of this in the South West but seems to have dried up, only thing we had down here was the pay rates for this sort of contract were low, but sometimes work is work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers and gas engineers needed in north london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock