Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber - West Midlands - Erdington in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brumbert

Hey,

Need a plumber to take out old bath and plumb in new one. Its a straight forward like for like.

Please drop me a text with your prices as i won't be at the PC much.

Need to have it done as soon as possible really. 07595 982 935

Brumbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber - West Midlands - Erdington in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices charged. So I was wondering what roughly everyone charges as a day rate around Birmingham/West Midlands Experience over 15 years, gas and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly using perimeter battens for support, I am attempting to install a fancy whirlpool/jacuzzi bath for my son. Plumbing and electrics are sorted but my...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock