Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber required in Reading for repairing radiator pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We had a builder repair and rebuilt our property. He used his own plumber to do all the work around the property. We have since had a few issues which require to be resolved.

- I have a radiator in my en-suite that doesn't heat up. All other radiators are working except this one. I think the issue is he crossed over the pipes and connected both ends to the return rather than the flow and return (or the valves or radiator are faulty). The floor is tiles so will potentially require the work to be carried out from the hallway ceiling.
- I want a drain off valve put in the hallway radiator
- boiler and water tank service
- Install nest to replace existing Drayton LP522 thermostat timer.

if interested in quoting for the job please PM me for details and any recommendations for your work you can provide.

Reply to Plumber required in Reading for repairing radiator pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock