Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber required in Bradford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya guys, Ive come over from the '' other side '' ( electricians forum )

The plumber I usually use is unfortunately retiring at the end of this week so I'm now looking for somebody I can pass jobs onto

Ive actually got a small one at the minute to be looked at if somebody wants to PM me

Cheers

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber required in Bradford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. New to forum so first time posting. It might be a long shot, but due to huge increase in work I am looking to get other plumbers on board. Not sure if anyone be interested but I thought I would ask. I am fully experienced and equipped and been in the trade for 12 years and always...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing. As our...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been recommended to use the DAB system https://www.anglianpumping.com/product/mains-pressure-boosting-systems/dab-e-sybox-with-e-sytankon this forum. I understand that this would be a day's job. Please let me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock