Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber Needed - UK All Areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber Point UK Ltd is currently looking for experienced plumbers in all areas of the United Kingdom.

The work mainly involves visiting customers in their own home to resolve a wide variety of everyday plumbing problems - baths, showers, bidets, toilets, sinks, taps, water leaks, burst or frozen pipes, u-bends, blockages, etc.

Previous experience and a confident approach are important factors. The work is part-time and self-employed and can be fitted around your existing workload - so it forms a great additional income stream - please message us for more details.

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber Needed - UK All Areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumber Point UK Ltd is currently looking for experienced "Gas Safe" plumbers in all areas of the UK. The work mainly involves visiting customers in their own home to resolve a wide variety of everyday heating problems - central heating radiator problems, air bleeding, oil and gas boiler...
Replies
Views
Ultraheat Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd are Hiring!! We are a family run business located in Ferndown, Dorset. We are looking for experienced plumbers to join our busy team. Must have at least 5 years experience, confidence when working, be able to work as a member of a team or on own...
Replies
Views
G
I am looking for an established emergency plumber. I have an insurance claims related business and deal mainly with escape of water claims resulting from burst pipes. I can add an extra income stream to your business so message me back. Need to be based in SK postcode.
Replies
Views
glyn1209
G
H
Opportunities are available in the following areas: Scotland Wales (Aberystwyth) East of England Midlands East Anglia South East South Central London We look after our customers’ worlds everyday by providing value for money, dedicated customer service, innovative energy solutions and the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Good Morning, We have recently sent down information regarding a local Gas Contract, and would now encourage any interested engineers to get back in touch as soon as possible if they would like to declare their interest. CMS Ltd have an availability for a fully qualified gas & plumbing engineer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock