• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Plumber mate job in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Hokian

Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's employing, please let me know that you very much.
also have CSCS card.

mfgs

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,
Send me a message with a bit more detail about your experience etc. We are based in that area and may be looking to take on another apprentice/mate.

Reply to Plumber mate job in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net