Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber from south africa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Louwrens

Hey everybody,i am a qualified plumber from south africa looking for work.my wife is from Birmingham and she is moving back there next week to find work so i realy need to find work!next week im applying for my cscs card,i have a drivers licence which is valid in the uk.we will at first be moving in with her parents so our expenses will be minimum so i will realy take any job even if its not alot.

i am willing to prove myself,i have been in the industry for 9 years and at the age of 27 i am in my prime.well spoken and hard working.

please if any of you have work or know of anybody who will suport me with work and working visa it will be much appreciated

thanks
Louwrens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber from south africa in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock