Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber , bathroom , gas fitter needed kent area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber , bathroom , gas fitter needed kent area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a number of Plumbers/Fitters who have CSCS cards and are adept with screwed copper piping and solder experience. This is 3 month contract positions working in the building services sector on schools, colleges etc. Locations available: Manchester, Preston, Blackpool and...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and pedestal. Run new hot and cold pipes to wash basin. Fit new waste pipe from wash basin to drain. Fix new radiator Run flow and return pipes along...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock