Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber and Plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 1xPlumber and 1 x Plumber mate for an immediate start.

Start: ASAP

Job spec: 1st & 2nd fix – 2 months’ work

Must have valid JIB card (CSCS only for mates)

Please call Laura on 0208 440 1018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber and Plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
J
I am looking for a local plumber in the lu4 area or close to, this will mean under taking a new build site in the area which includes 1st fix ,2nd fix,finals and gas sign off. must have experience in new build and be gas qualified. if you are interested please all me Jon Benton on 07881893105
Replies
Views
JON BENTON
J
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Level 3 Plumber looking to help someone out on Weekends to gain domestic install experience. i have worked in ocnstruction 1st and second fixing for 5 years. I can drive and also have a Gold CSCS card. please PM me if you are intrested
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock