Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbase arggggg mugs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

So I get a quote on a 1600-700 bath, all the bits for the swap and a new bar mixer "yes it's all in stock tom I'll reserve that for you" this is on Monday, went in today to collect and its errrrrr sorry tom, we LOST THE BATH!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU LOSE A FING BATH????? Oh we will try and get one tomorrow we might be able to! So not only do I look a mug to the customer, lose days money and then there's still no guarantee it will be there tomorrow.

Lose my my rag call a local merchant to have the phone answered by a mate from when I was 19, yes mate I'll have that hear tomorrow at 7.30, poped in on my way home to go over a few prices, EVERYTHING cheaper that plumbase.

So I get a quote on a 1600-700 bath, all the bits for the swap and a new bar mixer "yes it's all in stock tom I'll reserve that for you" this is on Monday, went in today to collect and its errrrrr sorry tom, we LOST THE BATH!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU LOSE A FING BATH????? Oh we will try and get one tomorrow we might be able to! So not only do I look a mug to the customer, lose days money and then there's still no guarantee it will be there tomorrow.

Lose my my rag call a local merchant to have the phone answered by a mate from when I was 19, yes mate I'll have that hear tomorrow at 7.30, poped in on my way home to go over a few prices, EVERYTHING cheaper that plumbase.

what do you expect lol

Seriously how can u lose a bath????????
Only issue is that they only have one branch but they are in the middle of the town, I found another independent the other week in the other area I work
BOYCOTT THE CHAINS!!!!!!

Maidstone
Going to use maidstone plumbing from now on. Going to be telling everyone local I no to go there and try, I got a big mouth and will tell everyone!!!!! Even SCREWFIX was laughing at them

The got a category with most of there products in with retail price, ideal so can use it to quote, show the customer and then get ya trade discount

Williams have a massive branch in Maidstone think it's referred to as a holding branch but give them a go opposite where parts centre used to be in aylesford behind gledhill.

That Maidstone plumbing is ok but it's not huge and you know what the one way is like in the centre of town.

Williams also have a trade catalogue with all the prices in that's revised per season honestly I cannot recommend them high enough

Prices are trade not retail so no showing customers though

Last edited:
Maidstone
Going to use maidstone plumbing from now on. Going to be telling everyone local I no to go there and try, I got a big mouth and will tell everyone!!!!! Even SCREWFIX was laughing at them

You could always nip over to our place in Quarry Wood - its only a mile or two out of town. I'm sure that Graham, Dan, Ollie and Caroline can lose baths for you to a very high standard!

I think most places lose of maybe lie about what they have sometimes, it only takes a delivery driver to be sick to make things fall through m

The one that grates me is when you phone up to see if they've got it in stock and the say yeah we've got 3 but when you get there they haven't actually got any. Makes me so angry I could crush a grape!

Don't do it Ray it's a trap! Went there today thinking rolling green hills beautiful valleys picturesque cottages!

But no nothing but traffic jams roadworks and miserable villagers!

To top it off they charged me to get in!!

might have a look over at Williams also then, gunna have to go some with price tho my man nicked £20 of a random £85 invoice from my dash was impressed

There used to be an offer on spend £100 on fittings and get a free tool bag. Challenge accepted I thought restocked every fitting on my van and was still £20 short of £100.

Replaced a soil stack at home and they came in well under my very good terms with pts

can you open up in wales now your fully in charge ray LOL

Sorry Mark, but our plans haven't changed. The shareholders may be different, but the management and strategy remains the same.

We'll get there eventually. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Mark, but our plans haven't changed. The shareholders may be different, but the management and strategy remains the same.

We'll get there eventually. :)

i hope so,not happy going to others for everyday sundries and need changing asap boilers ,bridgend would be good ,but sadly that areas oversaturated with merchants

Always amazes me that a major chain only had one in stock even small independent have a pilel of baths in stock

It was as 1600-700 so not the normal but I really messed me up and made me look a tit and to top it off the old bath was set at something stupid like 630!!!!! Trying to explain that I can't get a panel to fit, they just didn't understand, even called my mate in front of her to confirm that THEY DONT DO THEM THAT TALL. Yes that's what came out agreed but I can't get that!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbase arggggg mugs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock