Search the forum,

Discuss Please recommend a replacement c/\heating programmer & thermostat for a digistat scr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil999

Can you please recommend a non wireless fixed on the wall central heating programmer and thermostat that can replace my digistat scr and rf601
I have a greenstar 28i junior and the built in timer mt10 no longer works under timer mode so I leave it on all the time
and control via thermostat. The digistat is now also proving unreliable.

Is there a central heating programmer that incorporates a 7 day timer and a thermostat and uses the same wiring as the digistat so I can just replace it and fix onto the wall next to the boiler.
Many thanks for any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please recommend a replacement c/\heating programmer & thermostat for a digistat scr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed fixed it) The wall mounted programmer screen flash's no signal, like it's searching for the wireless thermostat, I cannot turn the heating on at all...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus RRF10 analogue thermstats (one in hallway and one in master bedroom) Programmer: Anaglogue Flash Immermat Timer Clock. When we came into the house...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m needing some advice. I’ve contacted Drayton but no response. I have a Greenstar 32cdi compact installed with a DT20RF programmer. The digistat is RF562. I think the digistat has been dropped as the screen is failing - no bottom line and the flame and ‘et’ is missing from the screen...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock