Search the forum,

Discuss please help what is this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

honda3

Hi was wondering if anybody knows what this is called and where I can get another from. Its from inside the tap and the ceramic tap valve sits on top of it. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1387642930103.jpg
    1387642930103.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 54
  • 1387643028017.jpg
    1387643028017.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 1387643103691.jpg
    1387643103691.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 49
The magic words have been spoken 'ceramic disc'. New taps or a plumber or new taps and a plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to please help what is this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi, basic question. I have a leaking kitchen tap. I'm a bit confused on the part I need to get. On Screwfix I can see "Flomasta 1/2 inch BSP quarter turn ceramic tap glands" - are these the right parts? But I can also see 8x8mm 20-tooth spines, 9x9mm 20-Tooth Spines and others - which of these...
Replies
Views
I have quarter turn taps in my downstairs bathroom, the sink taps were getting a bit stiff so I replaced the insides with Flomasta 1/2" BSP quarter turn ceramic tap glands from Screwfix. They work fine but are really noisy unless on full flow or trickle, anything in between sounds like Niagara...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter when the weather gets very cold. The majority of the piping is blue mdpe which is lagged. But where it joins the tap it's copper. I have lagged what...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock