Search the forum,

Discuss Please Help - Need to increase water system pressure but can figure out how. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

My Logic System 15 boiler has lost water pressure, the central heating has stopped working and I cant figure out how to top it up.

In all the videos I have watched on how to do this they have a blue water mains tap next to the black tap on the right which they connect together and top up that way however I do not have that blue tap nearby.

The bottom of my boiler looks like this:

Imgur
^ this link

Does anyone have any ideas on how to top the pressure up on this boiler?

Many thanks.

Airing cupboard your looking for a silver flexiable hose

So it was just loose in the airring cupboard

Fill hose.jpg 2nd photo right hand side low down over the grey box is one connection for the flex.
The other looks to be more forward but will be in reach of the end of the hose.

2nd photo right hand side low down over the grey box is one connection for the flex.
The other looks to be more forward but will be in reach of the end of the hose.

I think the other side might be behind the white box a bit further back but its hard to see on that photo, too blurry

Flex should screw onto where the pink bits are

IMG_4043.JPG

Reply to Please Help - Need to increase water system pressure but can figure out how. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock