Search the forum,

Discuss Please help! Looking for replacement toilet seat... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

So our toilet seat in our flat broke a couple of weeks ago and I have been trawling the internet since looking for one with the correct measurements. Twice I have ordered what I believed was the right size and neither of which have been correct, therefore I decided to take to forums where I can ask people who know more than I do about these issues..

I have no idea what model the toilet I have is (as we rent and the landlord isn't very well versed on DIY either), all I know is the brand and the measurements. Have tried contacting local handymen but as most of the DIY shops are closed, we are not having much luck.

I will include the photo I have below:

Photo 1: Measurements of the toilet
Photo 2: The toilet unit
Photo 3: The toilet bowl
Photo 4: The old toilet seat (without lid as that is what has broken)

1. Toilet Measurements.jpg
2. Toilet Unit.jpg

3. Toilet Bowl.jpg
4. Toilet Seat (Old).jpg

If ANYONE has any idea where I can find a reasonably priced replacement online, I will be very grateful.. Thank you in advance!

Normally I use a piece of cardboard under the old seat and create a template, take the template to the merchants and away you go.

You've got one better, you have the old seat off and the make of the toilet, it's a bit blurry, but looks like Twyfords.

You just may have to wait until this covid 19 blows over though.

Reply to Please help! Looking for replacement toilet seat... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t...
Replies
Views
We have a 1980's toilet and it normaly works by: 1.When flushed the deposit in the bowl is sucked out 2. the bowl fills up again with clean water. This is not happening now, when flushed the water fills the toilet bowl then emptys and refils. What can I do? Is it a profesional plumber callout?
Replies
Views
C
Any advice would be very welcome. We need to replace our toilet seat. The toilet and seat have no makes on them. On measurements it’s 34 width and 40 length d shape. I have been looking everywhere and can not find this size toilet seat at all. I have found one that looks very similar called...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a replacement screw cure the problem or will I need to get a new seat?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock