Search the forum,

Discuss Please Help Identify Shower Thermostat Control Cartridge Brass Screw in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

N

Newbie1

Hello,

The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said it is not theirs either.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I will be forever in your debt!

Reply to Please Help Identify Shower Thermostat Control Cartridge Brass Screw in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but the temperature handle won't come off. Am I missing something or does it just need more force?
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is this: If I install the thermostatic cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temp sensor (i.e. do the job properly), the shower runs warm...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock