Search the forum,

Discuss Pipework behind built in oven in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

P

PhilT1982

Hi I wondered if it is possible to have pipework from a dishwasher running behind a built in, under counter, electric oven? I want the order of appliances for my new kitchen to be - left to right - freestanding dishwasher/built in oven/sink/washer dryer. The plumbing currently comes in behind where the washer dryer will be on the far right of the run (so ideal for the sink and w/d). Will it be easy/possible to get pipework behind the oven unit and up to the dishwasher? Could it possibly go in the space under the units which is 150mm high? I'm guessing for a d/w you'll just have cold water feed and then waste pipe. Also what would be the diameter of these pipes to/from the d/w? The whole run is 2.6m long and the current waste for the washing machine and sink goes out of the wall on the right. Thanks in advance. Phil.

You wouldn't want any plumbing behing the oven thats a no no but it should be achievable in the area under the units providing there's no pan draws in the oven housing ? and a free space to run the waste 50mm pipe would be better for the main run your plumber will need to be a bit creative . Kop

Reply to Pipework behind built in oven in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom floor when the cold feed for the loo turned off/ same with the washing machine. So I turned off the mains water supply. Opened the highest tap first...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm about to install a garden tap pipe on a new build, but I'm a bit confused with the pipework I'm seeing under the kitchen sink. Here is a picture of what I'm seeing: Pipe A - Cold water pipe. Pipe B - Behind the wood plank, B connects to a valve that shuts down the entire...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am at the design stage of having a En-Suite built and have an issue that I cannot seem to resolve. For long and complex reasons I have to have a macerator and that needs to sit behind a close coupled toilet. this will take the waste from a sink, shower and toilet. Saniflow say I need...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely and they've urgently had to get me to replace and make some changes, initially I was going to install a sanivite for the kitchen sink separately...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock