Search the forum,

Discuss Pipes too short for shower bar in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am redoing my bathroom and fitted new tiles that are thicker than the previous ones. Now I have come to refit the shower bar the existing water pipes do not protrude far enough out from the wall to be able to fit the brackets and shower bar. The fitting require minimum 30mm, I have 20mm

can anyone offer any advice on how to get around this problem?

Take the tiles off and re do the copper so there long then you can cut them to the correct length afterwards eg tiles on

Reply to Pipes too short for shower bar in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some photos and questions. i'm using fast fixing brackets. i was wondering what length do i cut the pipe to? also my shower bar mixer has these cone shaped...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes were too short and no flex so he introduced me to Hep 2.0. he also did a dry fit and measured everything up to the mm. he left me with some patch work...
Replies
Views
J
I have an existing shower which I've removed and exposed the two pipes from the wall. If I was taking a guess they're around 2cm ish in diameter. I have the Mira shower here is the instruction guide...
Replies
Views
JamiePattison
J
Hello, I’m having a bit of an issue trying to fit a mixer shower bar, the pipe centres are around 3/4mm too narrow! I’ve attached a photo below, is there a simple fitting I can by to narrow the pipe centres by a few mm?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock