Search the forum,

Discuss Pipes that run through bedroom and need rerouted in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dean starin

Hi folks.
I have 2 pipes that run through my bedroom that are boxed in by skirtings. Both these pipes come from the boiler that sits in a cupboard in the kids bedroom and run roughly about 20 feet around the room and then go through the wall to the bathroom. Both are copper pipes.
I have been wondering if it is possible to have these rerouted under the floorboards and what kind of cost would I be looking at for having the job done.

Thanks.

It’s usually possible depending on the floor covering in the bathroom, eg if the radiator is the other side and you have non slip flooring, then it might prove difficult. As for costs, these vary from the business you use to the location of where you are in the country.

Reply to Pipes that run through bedroom and need rerouted in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on the first floor and then to feed a towel rail in a bathroom a rad in the utility and a rad in my lounge on the ground floor. Can I run my 22mm flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't help as there is no loss of water pressure and it's beyond the pavement. The tarmac at both corners are often damp, the front corner looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock