Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe slice in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Yes I know topic has been covered umpteen times but here is another. Has anyone experience of the Rigid 32573 supposedly goes from
6mm up to 28mm? Only asking as a bit fed up with my Kopex ones, I only do a bit of DIY cutting but have 3 sizes 15,22 and 28. The 15mm is shot
the 28 is plastic and I cannot even open it to change the wheel so thought let me start from fresh.

Reply to Pipe slice in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite tight feeding into one of the pipes. When I came to dismantle to apply flux, etc, this side has become completely stuck! I can't seem to remove it...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed supply and all 6 in the block have a shared rising main pipe (I think unless there is meant to be more than one). Kitchen: From the ground floor to...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock