Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe seal for flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I want to run a 15mm pipe through a felted flat roof. Does anyone know of a collar or seal I can use to weather it?

Hi I want to run a 15mm pipe through a felted flat roof. Does anyone know of a collar or seal I can use to weather it?

Can you not just seal around and use a talon collar? https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/talon...xUTcPXLFK4SiKaeetgtsHHm7zYicSjWAaAmkmEALw_wcB

And of course insulation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pipe seal for flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12 months possibly year before also. System has been switched of due to loss of pressure. How will last years heat wave conditions have effected the panel...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine. However, it also has a smaller diameter pipe running beside it up the full height. It appears out of the wall, level with the first floor toilet, runs up the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, How do you know if there is a cross over with the pluming system in flat? All pipe work under sink, bathroom etc in the flat itself are legit but the rising main is in the attic, there is one rising main pipe (22mm) which has two pipes teed onto it that deliver water to three...
Replies
Views
I need to get a 22mm mains to an unvented tank in my loft. Is an old house and the first part of the roof is pitched and sloping from the inside. The easiest way to get it into the loft is straight up the wall internally and then into the sloping roof the other side of the plaster board. This...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock