Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This ain't 4 inch I'm sure - what could this be??

I need to replace that white socket which a toilet pan connector goes into.

This is a commercial install.

ceacd4dd7fe6465ec56d2e137d98de59.jpg

What's it feeding from jay ?

if you cant gett fittings think they will be spcial order / a pita, fernco coupling 3-x4" cut inline with white reducer and go from there

if you cant gett fittings think they will be spcial order / a pita, fernco coupling 3-x4" cut inline with white reducer and go from there

To be honest, I think I'm not gonna get involved. I don't do commercial and have no desire to start. I went to have a look for my neighbour as she works there but I reckon it'll end up being a hassle

To be honest, I think I'm not gonna get involved. I don't do commercial and have no desire to start. I went to have a look for my neighbour as she works there but I reckon it'll end up being a hassle

at the end of it put your price in and include for any **** time / head scratching :D and see if it comes back

at the end of it put your price in and include for any **** time / head scratching :D and see if it comes back

Sounds like a plan! My boss does that lol puts in silly quotes for jobs he doesn't want and then gets the job and send us to do it haha

Sounds like a plan! My boss does that lol puts in silly quotes for jobs he doesn't want and then gets the job and send us to do it haha

if it pays and your happy and just think of it like plumbing but bigger most of the stuff is the same

You get the job and think, Bugger should of gone in higher.

it happens but then you think if you had put another 100 or more on they might of not got the job done

it happens but then you think if you had put another 100 or more on they might of not got the job done

I'll add some small print saying if the quote is accepted £100 is automatically added for "thinking time" lol

I'll add some small print saying if the quote is accepted £100 is automatically added for "thinking time" lol

:D also put estimate as it means its not fixed 100%

Good thing about commercial is client can off set your invoice against tax as opposed to domestic where client has to pay tax then settle invoice from what remains of income.
Prices for some local authority/NHS work bears no relationship to what the commissioning officers would be prepared to pay out of their own pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a separate issue), it leaks from somewhere at the back. I can't tell where it's from but can tell for sure it's not from the water inlet or the toilet side...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use the existing soil pipe which goes out to the right. All the back to wall toilets on Victoria Plum have a cross through the side waste which has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock