Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe bender tool box in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Just got myself a new 15/22mm pipe bender and am looking for a container. I have seen a couple of bespoke bags, but would rather a solid case of some form, if available.

Any ideas or pointers as to a suitable solid container?

Not too bothered about a case but would like to be able to keep the formers with the benders. Always seem to be looking for them..

Can't help with a container/storage box as such but I've kept my 15mm former inside the hollow handle for the last 20 odd years. No time wasted searching for the former for me.

Hilmors- won't go! 😢 Did you shave a bit off? Or bigger handle?

Attachments

• 20210109_121712.jpg
    20210109_121712.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 14
Do any if you have a scrap 800mm length of 160/200mm dia waste pipe floating around in a skip somewhere, cos I could do with a piece.

Do any if you have a scrap 800mm length of 160/200mm dia waste pipe floating around in a skip somewhere, cos I could do with a piece.
Prop got a bit of 160mm underground laying about.
What’s it for? Anything interesting?

Where in London are you?

It’s to fit my pipe bender into, as in previous posts. I can get 3m lengths, but that’s just a waste. I think 800mm is about the correct length. Then I just need to get a couple of caps.
I am in Basingstoke.

It’s to fit my pipe bender into, as in previous posts. I can get 3m lengths, but that’s just a waste. I think 800mm is about the correct length. Then I just need to get a couple of caps.
I am in Basingstoke.
Ah, you’re profile said London, thought you might be a bit closer.

Do you work up this way?

I’m West London, if I’ve got it and you venture up this way, you can have it.

Ah, you’re profile said London, thought you might be a bit closer.

Do you work up this way?

I’m West London, if I’ve got it and you venture up this way, you can have it.
Thanks for the kind offer. Let me know if you find it. I will then work out collection or carriage.

Reply to Pipe bender tool box in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock