Search the forum,

Discuss Pictures on the site in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.new member here. Please can someone tell me how to put a picture on,not of me,but to aid a question. Thanks

Hi.new member here. Please can someone tell me how to put a picture on,not of me,but to aid a question. Thanks
Welcome learning,

The bottom left of your text box, should be attach files, use this to then look for photos on device to upload. See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• 24A81413-B558-44CD-B061-08A271822DFA.jpeg
    24A81413-B558-44CD-B061-08A271822DFA.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for joining the forum and posting an introduction. If you ever need help with the forum itself please message me by clicking on my name to start a new conversation. Or @Dan me and that'll notify me but I'm not the quickest to reply that way.

Reply to Pictures on the site in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting more pressure in the heating system? I have a Megaflow Eco Systemfit Unvented Cylinder.
Replies
Views
Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to re-regulate the bath filler so it fills the bath to the desired level. Many thanks!
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my radiators with pex al pex, manifolds. 2 zones one 4 rads and one 2 rads. I will have the circulator pumps on the return. The picture is sorta what I am going for My questions are: where should I install my expansion tank? what else should I have/add into the piping? if...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some pictures can anyone advise of the steps? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock