Search the forum,

Discuss pexathem U/F Heating spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spoiley

I 've got one of the origanal pexatherm u/f wet heating systems which i understand is knocking on 20yrs old,need to get some spares and having difficultly in trying to track them down - need an end cover for the maniford with the bleed and drain off points - does anyone know of any suppliers - be greatful for any leads as they seem like rocking horse **it

Welcome to the forums, not a good idea to swear in the public forum no matter how disguised and have you asked one of our sponsors namely Uheat?

Hi there,

they might be standard size so you might be able to use different manufacturers.
I would try this company:
Pexatherm Underfloor Heating Systems

It looks like they supply Paxatherm manifolds so they might have some spares.

I'll be away next week so I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the Plumbers Forum!

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pexathem U/F Heating spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock