From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss pexathem U/F Heating spares in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase - Plumbers Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spoiley

I 've got one of the origanal pexatherm u/f wet heating systems which i understand is knocking on 20yrs old,need to get some spares and having difficultly in trying to track them down - need an end cover for the maniford with the bleed and drain off points - does anyone know of any suppliers - be greatful for any leads as they seem like rocking horse **it

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Welcome to the forums, not a good idea to swear in the public forum no matter how disguised and have you asked one of our sponsors namely Uheat?

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems

Uheat – Wojtek

Official Sponsor
Hi there,

they might be standard size so you might be able to use different manufacturers.
I would try this company:
Pexatherm Underfloor Heating Systems

It looks like they supply Paxatherm manifolds so they might have some spares.

I'll be away next week so I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the Plumbers Forum!

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pexathem U/F Heating spares in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Bulk Workwear - Workmans Clothing and Protective Gear

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares