Search the forum,
  • Thread starter suburbanplumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 6K
  • pex

Discuss PEX v's MLCP? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suburbanplumber

Evening chaps

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a a comparison between the two systems? Preferably presented in a way that an idiot could understand on bad day.

Also

I'm looking at Uponor as the supplier do any of you have any experience of their products and customer service/tech support?

Are there any other brands worth looking at? I'm not only stupid but poor too so I only want to buy one lot of fittings and tools

Cheers

Personally I don't rate Uponor. Couple of bad experiences with them with regard to underfloor heating, highlighted how poor their customer service is.

But that's just my opinion based on two incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PEX v's MLCP? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! as I am attempting my first plumbing project and the stakes are high, I would greatly appreciate picking your experienced brains regarding valves. I am building an overland truck/motorhome and since I will be traveling to remote areas and underdeveloped countries I'd like my plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm brand new to plumbing, heating systems, wiring etc and only started to read about it because I wanted to know why our CH would only work when HW was also on. I think we have a Y system based on the Honeywell 3 position diverter valve above the boiler. We have a Potterton EP2002...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I tried to replace a couple of taps but surprisingly they are screwed directly to the pex piping instead to the flexible tap connectors. I'm no expert so I don't know if I can proceed as normal. I'm hesitant to just unscrew the nut because it looks like a permanent fitting glued to the pex and...
Replies
Views
Hello - I was hoping for some advice and opinions on a new combi boiler I currently have a 3 bed semi with a myson orion boiler (it isnt a combi) - the boiler was installed around 1989, hasn't given any problems and is still working fine. Due to the increase in gas prices it is time to change...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock