Search the forum,

Discuss Permutit water softener model 8.32 in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know where I might get a service manual for a Permutit Series 8 model 8.32 water softener. I know they are very old water softeners but a client is having problems with it and it is making lots of noise. Or is there a service center uk number I could try.

Many thanks

Paul

1. Permutit went out of business many years ago.
2. I've got a copy of the Installation and Operating Instructions manual. It's not a service manual, but if you want it I could scan and email it to you this evening / tomorrow.
3. Mine has been installed for 37 years. It went wrong (some part of the regeneration system) about 10 years ago, and was fixed at reasonable cost by The Quality Water Company.

1. Permutit went out of business many years ago.
2. I've got a copy of the Installation and Operating Instructions manual. It's not a service manual, but if you want it I could scan and email it to you this evening / tomorrow.
3. Mine has been installed for 37 years. It went wrong (some part of the regeneration system) about 10 years ago, and was fixed at reasonable cost by The Quality Water Company.
HI, Thank you, yes if you could scan it and email it to me, I would really appreciate it. [email protected]
[automerge]1594133830[/automerge]
Many water softeners use the same valves a google image search should find a manufacturer with the same valve. This youtube might help a bit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6dU_EtXmCM
Many thanks, this is very useful

Last edited:

Reply to Permutit water softener model 8.32 in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock