Search the forum,

Discuss Part time flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wrenlea

Hi all
Our cistern has decided not to refill around one in three times having previously stuck maybe one in ten.
To make it fill I just have to jog the thin plastic serrated shaft on the left (seepicture) This jogs the whole
mechanism on the left and it immediately fills up.
I'm thinking of replacing the whole thing but can't see an exact same thing anywhere. It needs to match up with the two push buttons to keep the same lid
any recommendations would be gratefully viewed
thanks

Peter

Attachments

• cistern.jpg
    cistern.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
Change the lot for a fluid master flush kit if you can get the one with a brass tail on the full valve / inlet valve

Does the flush part work if so then keep that as that will still work with the button you have then as above just replace the filler with a fluid master. Again as above if the flush doesn't work then replace the lot for a fluid master flush kit

Looks like it's catching on the side of the cystern.
Will just need turning slightly so it has free movement.

Looks like it's catching on the side of the cystern.
Will just need turning slightly so it has free movement.
Thanks for all the quick replies. I've made a note of the replacement but so far, having turned the blue part a bit anti clockwise it seems to be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part time flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock