Search the forum,

Discuss Part L energy efficiency how long does it last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Lost my Part L certficate which i took in 2006,does it only last for 5 years,remember the course as it was a complete waste of time and a partionally trained chimp could have passed it.

Yeah they are all 5 years now, hetas were one of the only ones left that were everlasting but that's changing next year so another resit required..

Saying that water regs is still everlasting I think but that's because it never changes I suppose. ?

Yeah they are all 5 years now, hetas were one of the only ones left that were everlasting but that's changing next year so another resit required..

Saying that water regs is still everlasting I think but that's because it never changes I suppose. ?
As far as I know the part L is still evergreen (BPEC). Although BG & others companies seem to think otherwise & if you go to them or sub they will ask you for a current one.

It may change next year with the new part L but nothing has come through.

Cheers lads just spoke to logic and the bird on the blower said its ''evergreen'' so they may sting me for 24 notes for duplicate but its a result:charming:

Mines ran out too but only noticed the other day, no-ones come back to me asking to update it, gas inspector didnt ask about it, can still register boilers without it, theyre still taking money off me for that.. do i even need it ? daft question ?

Water regs has went to 5 yr renewal as well, haha the first time I did it I got a VHS video to watch with the notes, the next time I did it the only difference was the video changed to DVD

yep they all have gone to 5 years, they all have followed the unvented ticket route which seamed to start the '5 year' ball rolling. It was of course allegedly for life.

john

Mines ran out too but only noticed the other day, no-ones come back to me asking to update it, gas inspector didnt ask about it, can still register boilers without it, theyre still taking money off me for that.. do i even need it ? daft question ?

took mine with Logic in 2006,i remember tearing it up in 2007 and laughing when i lived in oz,never gonna need this ''again'',been fitting heatings without it and registering boilers,saw some firms want it so belled Logic filled out form and they are sending me a copy as it never runs out,not like the unvented which i am taking again on monday,not doing the silly day course just the reassesment.

took mine with Logic in 2006,i remember tearing it up in 2007 and laughing when i lived in oz,never gonna need this ''again'',been fitting heatings without it and registering boilers,saw some firms want it so belled Logic filled out form and they are sending me a copy as it never runs out,not like the unvented which i am taking again on monday,not doing the silly day course just the reassesment.

My duplicate Energy effciency cert dropped through the door today, that was a quick turn around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part L energy efficiency how long does it last in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property over the next few years, and part of that is obviously upgrading the central heating system. We have a tank in the bathroom which I want to move (to...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock