Search the forum,

Discuss Parkray multi fuel stove connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi folks, I am trying to connect a new parkray multifuel stove in my living room. Problem is that having removed old burner, the joining cuff is firmly sealed to the flue. Only way to receive it will be to cut it off, thence losing a few inches of the flue length. I will them need some kind of extender - about 4 inches to connect flue with new cuff (which bolts ontonthe parkray vertically). Both pipes are about 5.9 inches. Can anyone recommend a joining device and does there need to be specula joining compound/cement/glue etc? Any help appreciated

Reply to Parkray multi fuel stove connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, first of all I'm not a plumber so forgive my ignorance. We are currently getting a boiler stove installed. This involves connecting the plumbing and some electrical to our existing heating system. The Plumber has requested that our electrician installs a spur at the location of the...
Replies
Views
Gents, I hope this is the correct forum. The situation I have is that, as an afterthought, a customer would like to place a multi fuel stove in a corner of a room, within a single storey barn conversion. One wall is an external wall of brick and block construction. It will be cement rendered...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Folks I posted my first query on this matter yesterday, when I joined the forum - but it was probably in the wrong area and lacked relevant detail, but thanks to those of you who replied. I've always found this site useful over the years and its helped me a lot in the plumbing on my previous...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi, I have moved into a new flat last year where the water and heating is powered by a Herald Hunter 14 multi fuel stove and an immersion heater for summer months. I am having problems with the heating side of things and I'm hoping to get some advice on what needs to be done as my landlord is...
Replies
Views
H
Hi Folks I am looking for some advice and hope someone can help. I have just bought a property and I am looking at having the the heating system modified. Basically I have a bungalow with oil fired central heating and 2 separate solid fuel fireplaces with separate chimneys. One is in a small...
Replies
Views
H150GTT
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock