Search the forum,

Discuss Pan connector rubber seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I recently had to change a toilet. This was connected to the soil pipe by a flexi connector.

Unfortunately the rubber seal on the soil pipe end of the flexi needed to be replaced, I was unable to find any stockist for just the rubber seal, so ended up buying a complete pan connector and using the rubber seal to put on the flexi connector.

I now have a pan connector minus the rubber seal

Is there anywhere I can obtain just the rubber seal ( Just the black bit shown in photo ) ??

thanks

Attachments

• ae235.jpg
    ae235.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
SimonG.... yeah I bought a pan connector from screwfix and used the rubber seal from that.

Just seems a waste having an unusable pan connector .

Some plumbers might have a few spare. I know I have.
I must have removed them for some reason, likely for to enable me to fit pan connector or extension connector into another perhaps.
The manufacturer possibly could supply them directly, but could cost you more than it is worth

Yes, I agree, probably cost more than its worth trying to get the rubber seal.

Well, at least now I know.

thanks to all for the info

:)

I would gladly give you one of the seals. I hate to throw anything out, especially something new.

Reply to Pan connector rubber seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock