Search the forum,

Discuss Own up who fitted this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Nicked from another group. More words.

05FAA4EA-C651-403B-9264-92FD0C0F2FE4.jpeg

Reply to Own up who fitted this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
I have a friend who has offered to fit my new boiler to save on costs. He is competent but is retired and no longer gas safe registered. Is he able to fit most of the components and then a registered gas engineer connects the new boiler to the main gas line to save on costs? Or is this still...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
can i buy a rod for moving the plug up and down on a pop up stopper on its own or do i need to buy the whole thing ? , i mean the rod with the ball swivel fitting thing that conects from the stopper to the rod for moving the plug up and down , if so were can i get one ta .
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were not gripping and slipping around the pipe)I was told by a plumber that he couldn't find any similar taps with a fitting like this (some sort of...
Replies
Views
In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock