Search the forum,

Discuss oversink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikingmark

a customer wants an undersink water heater to replace a oversink handwash,there is a premises next door to kitchen area and nowhere to run blow off,and too long a run in other direction of store,would a galaxy aqua oversink do job,even fitting expansion kit on undersink,question ,Can i get undersink that doesn't require vent and will it adhere to mad health and safety laws!!!!

you can get oversink/undersink ones that dont require expansion kits or blow offs

Santon Aquarius oversink water heaters don't require safety devices, I'm fitting 2x 7 Litre 3 Kw units soon.
Santon Aquarius Vented Over-Sink Water Heater 7ltr - 3kw A7/3#

You can also get an unvented version which requires an expanion kit, but its much dearer and if its only feeding one sink then I'd go with the oversink water heater

Last edited:
a customer wants an undersink water heater to replace a oversink handwash,there is a premises next door to kitchen area and nowhere to run blow off,and too long a run in other direction of store,would a galaxy aqua oversink do job,even fitting expansion kit on undersink,question ,Can i get undersink that doesn't require vent and will it adhere to mad health and safety laws!!!!

well if 'mad health & safety laws' about unvented bother you then fit one in your house perhaps in a kiddies bedroom and dont install it to the regs. sit back and wait, perhaps record it on video as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oversink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a no-go. It's a tiny stone-walled, screed floored terraced cottage, with no easy route for the gas pipe. So we're looking at electric options). Two people...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3 storeys. Have a single floor side extension. The ground floor single storey extension houses Worcester oil boiler and unvented water tank, in the next door room I have a 30KW Henley Druid stove with back boiler giving 23KW to HW/CH I have also purchased...
Replies
Views
Some advice for a small charity if possible please. I’ve been asked to reinstate a water heater into a building which is used infrequently, but on occasion has a group of people there using the basin in the washroom, and the kitchen sink (coloured red). There was an old mains tank in the plant...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw System boiler in the current boilers position. The problem is he plans to run two new separate pipes fro the boiler to the hot water cylinder. Once this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock