Search the forum,

Discuss Overflow pipe from Franke sink to... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all. Had a call from customer who flooded her kitchen after having an insinkerator fitted. Turns out the plumber didn't connect the overflow to the insinkerator waste.

Now it is a Franke sink that doesn't come with a flexi overflow. It is rigid. Now I need to run a bit of pipe from this to the connection on the waste. Any ideas? All flexi pipe seems too small a diameter and not long enough.

20180223_151019.jpg

20180223_151026.jpg

Washing machine waste flexi ???

Thinking of some black rubber tube for car radiators. A bit like vailliant flow and return pipes

A Franke sink agent would probably be able to supply you an overflow fitting which suits flexi overflow.
The trap I guess could be replaced with double spigot, if you don't have extra spigot

There is a place on the insinkerator which is for a washing machine so I could just put in There? Believe it is just capped off on the inside of the insinkerator. Didn't even bother contacting Franke as I thought I would suss this out easily but time has caught up with me. Doh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflow pipe from Franke sink to... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster the room and wait for my new sink to arrive. So I need to temporary cap off the two below connections cant seem to find what is the best way to do this.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Had the plumber replace the pipes less than 2 month from the sink that lead into a cast iron pipe. They also unblocked gunk from the start of the cast iron pipe. The gunk is in the photo I've attached. The pipe work is also attached(it's disconnected as we cleared the u bend to clear it out)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock